Using the HDTV Adapter
1. The ferrite core provided reduces electro-magnetic interference from connected 1 devices. If necessary, attach it to the HDTV Adapter cable, as shown in the image on the cover page.
2. Connect one end of a universal HDMI A-to-A cable (Sold Separately) into the HDTV Adapter.
3. Connect the other end to the TV’s HDMI port.
4. Connect a charger to the HDTV Adapter.
5. Connect the charger to an approved power source.
6. Connect the HDTV Adapter connector to the Power/Accessory Interface port on the smartphone. The TV screen instantly displays what is on the smartphone’s screen. Ensure the HD TV supports Anynet+ to play video and music with TV remote control keys.
Buy Samsung MHL 2.0 HDTV Smart Adapter in Dubai, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi, UAE and get delivery in 3-5 Hours in Dubai and 1-2 Days in the rest of UAE. Gadgetby.com is the Best Online Store in Dubai.
- Ask Us